rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am I the Only One Who Doesn't Plan on Going Back to the Philippines?

Am I the Only One Who Doesn't Plan on Going Back to the Philippines?

I've stayed pretty quiet about posting my overall impressions on the Philippines on my blog, but I think I will be putting together a post on it relatively soon.

Many people raved about the Philippines on the internet and this forum. When I went there, I really wasn't impressed with the women. I did like how cheap it was there, and I thought that Filipinos were generally friendly. However, I wasn't a fan of people honking all the time in cars, the pollution and abundance of homeless people in Manila, the tasteless food (the cooking oil they use has a bad smell), and the jeepneys. I had a hard time breathing while riding in jeepneys, and to get somewhere took loads of time because they were always trying to get new customers. After a few rides in them, I started to pay for taxis since they weren't that expensive. I felt like a walking $$ sign a majority of the time while traveling in the Philippines because it felt like people always wanted my money.

What I did like were the beautiful beaches in Boracay. I really wouldn't go to the Philippines to pick up girls, and I would rather go there on a vacation with a regular. I found Filipino girls to be quite a disappointment compared to Northeast Asian women. Yes, I did see some decent girls in the Philippines. But, compared to Korea and Taiwan I saw much hotter girls. When I got back to Taiwan from the Philippines, I was actually happy to see the abundance of good looking girls. I felt that Filipino women were pretty short compared to Korean women, and they didn't have the style of Taiwanese and Japanese women. When I was in Cebu, I found myself sarging more Korean women than Filipino girls at the malls.

Does anyone else have similar impressions of the Philippines?

Currently traveling around Asia come join me on the LS Blog.

Bolo and Latinstylez's Adventures

Messages In This Thread