rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The NEW Engineer Thread

The NEW Engineer Thread

Industrial engineering undergrad, now in sales. May get an MBA in the future but not sure I need to. Great stuff already in the thread, my take -

For current undergrads: allocate more time to degree related courses and get really invested (screw the general ed courses), don't be the frumpy unfit typical engineer (get out and exercise this helps mind and body), focus now on building people skills and networking (professors, greek connections, local alumni can all help you land a job), be more social if you have free time go out and exploit don't live in the dorm 24/7, look forward to giving presentations for practice so you can be a rock star in the working world (this helps tremendously).

My regrets as an undergrad: being unfit, bad eating habits, too much online gambling, not building rapport with great professors, not getting out enough, and not finding the RFV until post graduation.

The combo of an RVF reading male + being an engineering student is a lethal combination. Lots of potential in my opinion.

Messages In This Thread