rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Making innocent girls pay for what's happened in past?

Making innocent girls pay for what's happened in past?

Quote: (08-01-2013 06:09 PM)iamdegaussed Wrote:  

nah the prettier girl had options at that time too but was really pushing for a relationship with me which made me fold when I should've just kept both of them on rotation.

thanks for the advice though. I figured this was something that would go away with time, I just wanted to see if anyone else here had that "goddamn I'm awful" moment in the beginning after crushing a girl. Especially coz a lot of the sphere seems to kind of take a sociopathic pleasure in it.

I don't think too many have a 'sociopathic' pleasure in it. In fact, if they were really sociopathic they probably wouldn't have cared enough in the first place, they'd just move on to banging another chick b/c they want to. But like what others mentioned above, they won't show you the same mercy, no matter how sweet they seem. The thing that shocks a guy's system the most is when he experiences this complete 180 women are capable of. I think this is what triggers one to start looking down the rabbit hole more than anything. It's one thing for a relationship to end and for all parties involved to move in different directions, it's another when you seem to completely not matter to a person you just spent a considerable amount of your life with and had gotten as close to as two humans can. Happened to me. I cheated on a girl, felt guilty beyond belief, absolutely ate me up, never told her about it. But when she found someone else, she forgot I existed. When she did interact with me from that point on, it was like I was a complete stranger. Guys feel more guilt cheating than women do. It's because guys cheat out of horniness, not 'love' or lack there of, for the most part. With women, these two things ('love' and horniness) are for the most part tied together. Guys cheat and still loves their wives. Women cheat and don't give a flying fuck about their husbands. This is probably the biggest red-pill lesson. See this

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Messages In This Thread