rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am I wasting my time in Scandinavia?

Am I wasting my time in Scandinavia?

Athlone completely destroyed it. That's like a blog post right there.

beebop you lost me here as well: "The point that I disagree on is that pulling Danish chicks is any different from girls in other parts of the world."

The proof you are incorrect is the existence of THIS VERY FORUM.

One thing I've noticed is that Danish people are hypersensitive to foreigners criticizing their culture, much more than other cultures (even Americans). For example I've had Danish people self-criticize themselves, then I pile on with a critical observation about the culture as well, and then am attacked as being "wrong," implying that I'm arrogant and narrow to even generalize about Danes (even though they are the easiest to generalize because of their conformist and egalitarian culture where individual variation is slight). I have a feeling that at least unconsciously you don't like remarks that are critical of Denmark, since your attacks on me and Athlone didn't even have specific arguments.

Anyway, I'm glad we can have a civil discussion about this. [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread