rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am I wasting my time in Scandinavia?

Am I wasting my time in Scandinavia?

"So we can tentatively conclude that Nordic countries (or at least Sweden, Iceland and Denmark, all of which have been discussed to some length in this thread) are good for betas who run passive game and are willing to invest in longer stays and the subsequent creation of a local social circle. They stand a good chance of significantly improving their results in these nations over what they'd get in, say, the USA (with bonus points for the African American guys among them, apparently). For an American greater beta open to a long term type of deal, this would be a worthwhile trip(assuming he can gain residence somehow)."

I don't know if this is the case.

Scandinavian countries are expensive to visit and your success with the local women seems to be more based on your appearance & social circle than on any game skill. Not good...what if the chicks there don't dig you for some reason, you are fucked (or not, ha!).

There is a reason Scandinavian countries are not popular destinations for guys to go to get laid.

Still, it would be cool if Roosh visited Sweden just to get his take on it.

Messages In This Thread