rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting Jumped When You Are With A Girl

Getting Jumped When You Are With A Girl

Quote: (07-18-2013 03:31 PM)TheMachinist Wrote:  

Im all for shining but flossing around a bunch of bitter broke muthafuckas is the quickest way to an ass whooping that I know of.Alot of cats don't even have sense enough to either tuck their chain and leave the bank roll at home or better yet stay outta gutter establishments altogether.Flossing is asking to get robbed or jumped where Im from unless you got a rep as a stone cold killer.In that case the jack boys will buy your drinks and introduce their girl friends to you outta fear.

PLUS....

A little common/practical sense can go a long way. I have been INSIDE of clubs shining and flossing but I was not shining in the line. My chains and bracelets are tucked nicely in my pockets and I am looking all average and insignificant. Once I get into the club, I make a B-Line for the bathroom and get all "shined up".

When it was time to leave the club, one more trip to the bathroom or a insignificant part of the club and I "unshine" myself.

Easy.

On top of that, I do not get into fights. I don't feed into what others say and anything verbal is TOTALLY IGNORED by me and I keep it moving.

Messages In This Thread