rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White knights facilitating a crime

White knights facilitating a crime

Aside from anything else White Knighting can be extremely dangerous. I'm not big and/or aggressive guy so intervening is not a great option in any event, but why do guys feel the need to intervene on behalf of unrelated woman having their own private conflicts. I come across this every now and then. If it is obvious the parties know each other I just smile and walk on. I consider women involved in domestic disputes to be (very, very nearly) 100% responsible for whatever predicament they are in. I'm not risking my well being/life for them.

I'm not sure it is 100% White Knighting. Some guys are just itching for some sort of fight. If they can cast themselves as defenders of the innocent (hahahahahaha) while getting their jollies all the better. They will only act if they figure hey have a size/strength/numerical advantage. But their assessments aren't always accurate. Also, people carry weapons. It's very dangerous stuff. They are idiots as far as I'm concerned.

As for women making false rape accusations. They are filthy despicable "people", hardly worthy of the label. They should be looking at jail sentences equal to actual rapists.

Messages In This Thread