rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Writer Tells Women To Give It Up On The First Date.

Writer Tells Women To Give It Up On The First Date.

Quote: (06-13-2013 08:33 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

From an operational standpoint, no "Alpha" can discern a chick's sexual history.

...except when she broadcasts it.

Quote:Quote:

If anything, the Alpha gets inducted into the "secret society" where full knowledge of a bitch's sexual past and present practices come to light.

Except I'm not talking about a case of unknown attempting to figure out the truth, I'm talking about all knowledge coming to hand.

So if the Alpha can't ever truly know how many dicks she's ridden, she doesn't suffer any consequence from cock-hopping.

Correct, it is the motive behind women attempting to disuade being held in the esteem of slut, discretion to keep it so a man can 'ever truely know'

.... except when he DOES know because its broadcast.

That's the reality of the Sexual Market, of the Game.

Yes, the game is discretion, thus the game breaks down when a woman elects to no longer be discrete.

If you think you can reverse engineer a chick through her dick sucking skills or speed to hop in bed - you're not living in the real world.

WIA

I'm not inferring I have, or can have, a level of special deductive powers.

The way the game is played is I am well advised to not get a slut, and a woman is advised to not be regarded as a slut, and the grey in between is the game.

But she's advising to not even regard those rules.

She's advising

"ignore what everyone says and go ahead and bang him on the first date"

and that's utility to be had out of it such as...

"trust me, you want to find this out straight away and get the f*ck out of there"

and even unintended consequences....

"the sex might be amazing and boom: you’ve found yourself a new f*ck-buddy!"

And before a woman escalates intimacy due to her positive feelings, just fuck so....

"before you invest any of your valuable spare time in this man, it’s advantageous for you to meet his penis – and the sooner the better"

yes it's better, it';s a meaningless act right, and....

"you don’t really need to worry so much about the impression you’re giving off on the second date"

and in terms of priorotising mate slection from a female perspective...

"why go through countless dates only to find out that hey – maybe you don’t want his penis in you"

because the real attitude you want to signal to a male is...

"we are busy ladies. F*ck being coy – go out and get laid"

As I said, this advice isn't about women just getting laid in a discrete manner.

A woman who behaves like this isn't going to cause any ambiguity about her sexual history from an "operational point of view"

Likewise, while not know the exact notch count, where I never "truly know how many dicks she's ridden", it will signal she's ridden enough.

You and others here keep asserting that there is some flux between chastity and slutdom, where if fill out a multiple choice checklist and come up with enough yes', I can then finally dismiss her as a slut.

That's not the case here, in this instance she's taken the multiple choice off me and filled yes to every question herself, then is proud ofherself as she screams "I got 100% everybody!!!"

Messages In This Thread