rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Observation of American Blacks in Argentina

Observation of American Blacks in Argentina

I dropped a report about a year back or so in a thread hencredible started about wildest travel experiences. In the that thread i detailed how i got a quick 2hr max lay using daygame in a small argentinian town. I consider myself a good looking brotha and im fluent in spanish, so yes your mileage will vary of course if your a brotha who only speaks english and only stays in buenos aires. I do consider being black an advantage in Argentina, just as i consider being white an even bigger advantage in brazil, DR and Peru.

. Other chicks that i have smashed in argentina, a chick in cordoba, a half cuban argentina chick at a club in BA and there was another one as well that i forget where. I didnt stay in mar del plata long but this cute older chick on a bus offered it it too me not so subtle, if i had been around longer i would have taken advantage. I've also smashed a 19yr old argie chick in the states.

I try and keep it 100% as much as possible on here, i crashed and burned with brazilians but the argies have been good to me. I plan to return.

Out........

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Messages In This Thread