rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data sheet: ultimate HIGH END Manila guide

Data sheet: ultimate HIGH END Manila guide

Cool man, enjoy your time in the Fort. I would say that meeting girls there is going to be more difficult in the high end areas of Manila compared to Cebu and other provincial cities, given the fact that being a foreign man there carries way less value. I didn't bang any of the high enders there in three weeks, went on a date with one though and she was very cool, I got caught up in chasing Africans, which went quite well, but also after three months there I was burnt out and ready to leave, so chasing women wasn't my top priority. You should have no problem getting girls from the poorer parts of town to come visit you in the Fort, especially if you have a pool, Manila is a gold mine for on-line game and having a sweet pad in the Fort will lure them in I"m sure.

If you have some free time to kill and want to get out of the heat, I highly recommend checking out the Mind Museum, down by Burgos Circle on Rizal Avenue, I've been to a lot of museums before and this was one of the best. It was created by National Geographic and has some of the most interesting exhibits I've ever seen, very interactive. Its a bit expensive though at 600P, but if you can bullshit well enough like I did, try to convince them that you're a teacher, used my Canadian trade certification and told them I was a research scientist haha, I only paid 150P.

Messages In This Thread