rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you guys normally go for the lay on the 1st date?

Do you guys normally go for the lay on the 1st date?

If someone comes up with a believable story about banging a bride, I swear that I''ll never think of an LTR for as long as I live [Image: smile.gif]

Seriously though, to paraphrase Mixx: Women are impulsive whores that can't be trusted.

I get that. And I'm pretty much with that perspective.

I do think that this perspective serves a certain practical function for a man, and it lies somewhere in-between the truth and something else.

More accurately, I think that women have to be properly managed in a relationship, and most guys have no idea how to do this. Or they don't want to do this. I don't, except for the most worthwhile of women. Its just too much work. And in today's age, its not easy.

Fail to properly manage her feelings toward you as well as her behavior, not unlike an impulsive emotional child, and your getting cheated on or otherwise fucked over down the road. As a relationship ages, I think that it gets harder as the spark tends to fade. Traditional values are what used to keep women in relationships after the spark naturally faded with time. Now, a woman with such values is difficult to find.

Most guys think that women have the same sense of loyalty, honor, and reason that the best of men can have. It doesn't exist with most women. Guys get lazy or too trusting in a woman's character, and BAM...she's fucking Mixx on her lunch break.

A man can have an LTR, but he has to be realistic about the reality of the situation. Women will justify their emotions and their impulses with the most ridiculous BS possible. To them, their emotion (vagina tingle) is their reality and their truth, for the most part.

If you can manage such a person, who doesn't embody what we as men consider "good character", then an LTR can be fun for a while. Just don't get caught by knocking her up. Guys who master the LTR "personality management" game, and come to happy terms with it, we refer to as the 50% of husbands and fathers that aren't divorced.

Messages In This Thread