rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

XO Jane Writer's False Rape Fails, Puts Man's Identity on Internet

XO Jane Writer's False Rape Fails, Puts Man's Identity on Internet

Quote: (04-30-2013 02:07 AM)lurker Wrote:  

Quote: (04-29-2013 10:21 PM)Hades Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

I’d also like to point out that nothing I have done so far is illegal, despite what some people seem to think. I made a claim. My rapist disputes this claim. (Because it is not a very nice claim, obviously.) I am not worried. He has a right to dispute the claim. Let him. I shrug.

"Not illegal" doesn't mean anything. Law enforcement has avoided prosecuting and legislating against false accusers for many years because it "might discourage rape victims from coming forward".

First off, it's "actionable" whether or not it's illegal, which means he can sue in tort for her defamatory remarks. Second, it may in fact be illegal, as the unilateral recording statutes she cites in defending her trolled "confessions" are undoubtedly there to protect undercover LEO and may not apply to cases where private citizens are seeking to tortfease one another.

Exactly. When I read it, I was thinking she could be burying herself. She really must think she is completely in the right to be so naive about the potential legal ramifications.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Messages In This Thread