rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan

Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan

Quote: (03-25-2013 06:14 PM)The Pirate Wrote:  

@Scotian Im not sure wether you have been to Cebu before, but I´d defenatly check out the early night game at Ayala Mall. If you are into shoring you could do that here, but also many regular girls hanging out... Mango is full of prostitutes to, some of them are "the clever kind" and will steal from your hotelroom if they can and they can create BIG drama for you at the hotel. I am not into prostitutes myself, but I know people in Cebu and I have heard the stories, so take it for what it`s worth.

Been to Cebu twice so if you need a recomendation for a hotel PM me.

I've been to Cebu two or three times now and definitely know the score when it comes to Mango Square, I have a hotel that I stay at between there and Ayala. I actually hate Cebu and consider it to be one of the biggest shit hole cities that I've ever had the misfortune to be in but it is a good transit point and a gold mine for picking up girls. I think we're going to head down to Oslob tomorrow morning to go snorkeling with the whale sharks, we may also go to one of Cebu's many shooting ranges to fire some automatic assault rifles. After that I'm not sure where we're heading, either somewhere in Mindinao or Siargao Island to do some surfing.

Messages In This Thread