rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ultra Music Festival 2013

Ultra Music Festival 2013

Quote: (03-21-2013 10:40 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (03-21-2013 09:08 AM)americanbk Wrote:  

I had a great time. Made a ton of international friends, got to see Miami beach for the first time, and swooped a beautiful Kenyan girl that I had approached initially at another festival in NYC and stayed in contact with. Three days of noon-3am partying takes its toll though -- next year, I want to check out some of the pool parties that take place all week during Winter Music Conference and pace myself a little better.

Also, met the sexiest bi/lesbian couple I've ever seen in real life. I didn't even think I made a good impression on them, but they were texting me to meet up all weekend and want to come visit me in NJ sometime. These festivals really are the best if you have the logistics down well.

The only approach you need:

Make eye contact
You:[Image: icon_biggrin.gif]
Her: [Image: icon_biggrin.gif]
You: I love your beads/You're so pretty/I like your moves/anything that's normally a really bad idea
Her: Thanks!!
You: Can I dance with you?
Her: Sure!

Aaaaaaaaaaand now you are best friends. It's lightyears better than than the 'no warning just grind your dick in her butt' move from freshman year of college, but even that will work if you try it enough. If you are normal looking or better, this is a complete joke.

I saw a goofy looking Indian guy in a dirty polo stare down a white girl and exchange [Image: icon_biggrin.gif] 's for a good ten minutes without saying anything. He finally grew the balls to try and touch her and she was completely receptive! In normal circumstances, she may have called the police, but instead, they were making out and loving on each other.

Also, if you are white dude who loves black girls, these mega raves are the shit. The two prettiest girls I've ever been with I met at raves and both of them were African-born.

And if you never been to Miami, holy shit. The talent level really is on another level compared to any US city I've ever been to. Have fun at weekend 2.

Where did you go?

I arrived at my the festival around 3 or 4 everyday and stayed until its end at midnight. I only went out to one club near Bayfront Park on Friday night, otherwise I went straight home.

Messages In This Thread