rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The G Manifesto's Riga, Latvia Data Sheets

The G Manifesto's Riga, Latvia Data Sheets

Quote: (12-25-2010 06:58 PM)Tg3 Wrote:  

lol I dont think you will want to stay only 4 or 5 days (however since you ve already been in krakow, you probably wont be blown away by hotness and easiness girls as much as a guy who has never been in this area of the world..)

to be fair they're even easier and just as hot in Wrocław and Poznan (and I'll break down the latter soon!)

Quote:Quote:

Thing to know befor your schedule your trip though is that in tallinn sun-mon-tues are not always good, it can be good during these nights, but it can be total shit (try to arrive on a wed or a thursday, then you can use sun-mon to meet girls you ve met in the weekend)

I fly in March 9 ( a Wednesday - and I know all about Hollywoods on a Wednesday [Image: icon_biggrin.gif] ) and out on the 25th. Basically my schedule is flexible so I'm open to ideas!

You can go to Tartu, the student city (the wednesdays are the best there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! club Illusion particularly)

This I'm gonna do............I assume that because it's a student city that midweek would be better here (say Mon-Thur)

you can also go to helsinki if you dont mind expenive clubs and drinks, and extremely expensive accomodations, and clubs closing early. (you have clubs worth going any day of the week there, just have to know which ones, can write about it later)

I have family there so I can use a couple of down days to see them and go rest.

About Tallinn s nightlife, it is one the easiest nightlife to figure out, not very big city. Just go to tallinnbackpackers hostel and guys there will tell you (you have nimetta for very easy girls who want to one night stands with foreigners, also Shooters just beside ... for Clubs you have hollywood , Prive, and several others which are all fine, just depends on your taste.. but girls are the easiest in nimetta.. you have also other venues for artsy types ppl like Levikas for example, easy to get laid there too..)

So far so good! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread