rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should We All Talk To 3 Girls A Day In 2011??

Should We All Talk To 3 Girls A Day In 2011??

Quote: (12-22-2010 03:14 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (12-22-2010 03:09 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

But what happens if the two approaches you made a certain day failed? Do you still keep going until you get two satisfying approaches ?

Just make sure you try to physically and emotionally escalate and lead her to a bang on every approach. No point in approaching 1,000 women just to say "hi, My name is Mixx, Ok goodbye".

If they fail, they fail, so long as you obeyed the 3 rules listed above, you will have 50 (possibly more) Unique bangs in 2011. {Not to mention the repeat bangs of course}

Mixx

How do you guys honestly have enough nutt for all these women? I tend to get my women into a repeat bang mode and I end up juggling like crazy.

I was multi tasking four lizards last fall and I had to just cancel one out because I was exhausted.

Everytime I was at hers inside her, she was like "Oh Moma, fcuk me harder, harder"
I was thinking "You need to take ur ass on top if you want all this harder shyt"
And meanwhile I have to get up at quarter to 7am, I'm at hers pumping away at midnight, to leave and get home for 1am?
Not to mention, do my own laundry, iron my clothes, clean my bathroom, make my bed, cook my food and go to the gym?
Then study spanish and french, study for my financial exam?

And then:
Fcuk the other three at least once a week to let them know I am still interested in them beyond just hangout buddies.
Fcuking a woman takes at least one hour (not including foreplay and tiddy sucking).
Then:
Go out to the club on Saturday looking for fresh meat?
No way I could do that unless:
I am psycho.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread