rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

4 Months 50 Notches SE Asia Tour
Months 50 Notches SE Asia Tour
Quote: (02-05-2013 03:45 PM)the_conductor Wrote:  

Quote: (02-05-2013 01:57 PM)WEDO Wrote:  

ARE THAI WOMEN REALLY AND TRULY THAT EASY?

They are extremely easy to open with no bitch shields.

However, the clubs that THC mentioned (bash, insanity, mixx, q-bar) are pro and semi-pro clubs. Non of my "normal" female Thai friends would ever want to go near those clubs for fear of being labelled a pro.

I feel that there are two different approaches guys have to Thailand.
1. Have a craaaazy time and go back with wild stories to tell your friends, hooker snooker, hilarious shores and massive numbers of easy semi-pro lays etc.
2. Get the highest quality girls available with the least amount of bullshit.

From scanning the posts DVY, THC, scotian, Asaxon seem to be in the former camp. Many longer term travellers like RioNomad, trey, DirectDanger, Beyond Borders, VP seem to have tired of the former and quickly switched to the latter. Of course both approaches are equally valid and it depends on what you want.

However when it comes to getting hot girls, I'd go so far to say that the first is thailand blue pill and the second is thailand red pill. Why? Because I've never met a single guy who picks up regularly in RCA or Warm Up in CM and says that he prefers the girls back in Insomnia/Insanity. Zero. The quality and class of the girls just don't compare. Once you make the switch you never go back.

Also, to the first camp, clubs like Insomnia resemble what they are used to back home ie, giant dance floor where you can just go up to girls and grind them while places like RCA are lame and foreign with mixed groups and no one having fun. To the second, it is the bread and butter of their night game.

Obviously, the girls are harder to close and you'll get less SNL numbers in RCA.

You are right conductor. RCA it's much harder to close and you'll do better if you go for the number close and meet on a day 2 with them. It's tough to pull SNL's there.

I wouldn't say it's either RED pill or BLUE pill. It's not one or the other.

I made a balance between the two, I had crazy times and tons of fun going out to the clubs, getting insane notch counts and collecting crazy stories.

But I also had my regular good (quality) girls that I met through day game and internet game, which are the best ways to meet the good girls / "normal Thai girls". This balance was working out perfectly for me.

But as DVY mentions, if you do only camp 1, Sukumvit and all it's semi-pros will get to you and you will reach a point of saturation. At one point it was also enough for me and I craved for some stability. So I took a one week trip with my number one girlfriend and then spent a few weeks focussing 100% on Muay Thai.

To each his own, you can do what you want and for me Thailand offered the variety to switch things up perfectly.

Messages In This Thread