rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thai Islands Datasheet- Koh Samui, Koh Tao, Koh Phi Phi

Thai Islands Datasheet- Koh Samui, Koh Tao, Koh Phi Phi

Great stuff. Spot on with my Phi Phi experience. While we're a bit older than the average age, I ran Phi Phi with one of my childhood friends for a couple of nights. High energy and muscles can definitely clean up this place. You'll have girls all over if you can do it right.

I would say partying on Phi Phi is a bit like running game on a small university campus that happens to be located in the most beautiful place on Earth, with bars attached to them. Which means the key is to talk to every person you see on the island during the day, as you are guaranteed to run into these same people at night. You've already built that initial rapport so it's easy to throw a bucket in the face of someone you met earlier in the day and strike up a conversation. It becomes so easy, that it's perhaps the single best place in the world to bang hot, young Western women.

Though, I can't help but feel that Pho Phi is broken. Too many people, and little respect for the island as a whole. It rubbed me the wrong way that one of the most stunning islands in the world was subjected to day after day of reckless abandon.

Messages In This Thread