rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thoughts on gay marriage

Thoughts on gay marriage

Why are people so concerned about gay marriage? My age and younger (I am 32) particularly have made this some sort of generational "civil rights" issue. The history of cultural marxism describes how we arrived at this point, but more specifically I am thinking about the psychology. What effects have cultural marxism had psychologically upon our youth to make this happen?

I posit that the promotion, reinforcement, and reward of manly behavior in women (aggressiveness, dominance, etc.), and the feminization of men (sensitivity, submissiveness, etc.), have imprinted upon the subconscious the perverse behavioral characteristics of homosexuals. Though these subconscious archetypes are the opposite of natural - testosterone promotes aggressive behavior and estrogen sensitivity - for most they are not strong enough to override the instinct to reproduce and raise children through marriage, which is instinctually and culturally more profound. Marriage therefore endures, for now. Only the "old" archetype of marriage has to go, as a marriage between a masculine woman and a feminized man itself represents a form of gay marriage, due to the fact that each person has had the subconscious archetype of the opposite gender, the very essence of homosexuality, reinforced upon them. The consequential manifestation is a subconscious desire to support gay marriage as natural, as the only possible way for marriage to survive, for "modern" aggressive women and emasculated men are themselves operating subconsciously as homosexual archetypes to one degree or another.

Thoughts? The cultural marxist endgame is no moral constraint on sexual behavior, no family, and androgyny.

Messages In This Thread