rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Locking Yourself in a Room to Get Shit Done

Locking Yourself in a Room to Get Shit Done

Quote: (12-03-2012 07:49 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Interesting. Thanks for sharing it.

The only distraction i think you may have will be the internet. If you are going to use your computer to get the work done, don't you think you will feel the need to browse the internet every now and then? The internet is a major distraction nowadays and you may need to use it for researching purposes.

Overall the idea is amazing,you should go ahead with it.

I was thinking of this too and it's my main concern at the moment because I've been very bad about internet productivity lately. I think you'd have to either a) cut yourself off from the web completely or b) if it wasn't possible set some real strict groundrules about non-work internet stuff, forums, socializing, etc.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread