rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DATA SHEET: Curitiba Brasil (Warning High end and short, excluding day game)

DATA SHEET: Curitiba Brasil (Warning High end and short, excluding day game)

Quote: (11-10-2012 11:59 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-10-2012 10:00 PM)lilseezie Wrote:  

My understanding from speaking to Brazilians who live there, as well as from reading these comments, is that Curitiba is a good place to live, not visit. There aren't many attractions there and the women, while attractive, aren't necessarily better than any other city, so going out of one's way to spend a few days there is probably pointless. However, I'm always hearing that it offers the best quality of life in Brazil, so as a place to lay one's hat for six months or more it would be a good option.

-LS

Quality of life is all good if the city offers regular poon. But like Florionapolis, it offers more hyoe than pussy,

I get what you mean about Floripa, but I can't remember a time when Curitiba was overhyped for poontang, lol. I'm going to be stuck there regardless for my grad program research along with continuing advanced grammar training so might as well make the most out of it! The city/municipality will at least be 4 times bigger than Floripa with more going on offpeak season so at least that I can look forward to.

Messages In This Thread