rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh responds to G's response

Roosh responds to G's response

Quote: (11-09-2012 03:08 PM)Adam Michaels Wrote:  

I wish I saw that thread, but normally when he is making fun of guys, there is SOME truth to it. What if they guys were acting like LOSERS?

But once again, if it derails the thread and is just flaming, thats wrong. But if it is adding perspective, then he may be part right.

A guy who exists on the internet, has no business calling real vouched members who have met and shared a drink together and have had the same experience about a city, a bunch of losers. Even if there is some truth to it.

Roosh was here in Toronto, he met a lot of us, including me. If he comes to the forum after his trip and says, you know what, "Toronto guys are a bunch of losers.", I will accept his criticism, and say "Hey Roosh, what are we doing wrong?"

I am not going to accept being talked down to by an internet character who nobody has met or seen in action.

Messages In This Thread