rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for some help here

Looking for some help here

I used to be like that too. The problem is we can tell him all the advice there is but that's not going to help him. It's going to take some time to sink in. Like my buddy said, "If you are asking a bunch a question how to game a particular girl, you already lost her". You're just all excited because she is pretty and she hasn't given it up. And she won't, which will attract you even more to her.

Don't make the mistake of asking her out until she says yes. I tried that, I literally asked out a girl 20 times over a 3 year span.

Let me give you some life advice. Chicks will always be difficult, don't spend several hours a day about fantasizing about her, or the next chick you meet, use that time more effectively. Start working out, you might not have a gf in a year but at least you'll be athletic. Open a savings account, you might not have a gf in a year but you'll have some money saved up.

You get the picture.

You're in the right place. It's better to learn game than to be frustrated the hell out with every chick.

Messages In This Thread