rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Facebook Girls

Facebook Girls

Quote: (09-28-2010 10:17 AM)Quasi Wrote:  

Its not desperate, the outcome depends on alot of factors.. your looks status and relationship with the mutual friend and how strong your internet gaming is. Dont start talking about concepts you dont understand Choco, if we want an emotionally based response on something we allready got enough talking headless chickens in our circle to "consult" this is a forum for men looking for sex with women.

Just go, "I was curious you look cute or similar" if you allready know the friend, then use that angle, how do you know Michell?... if she goes through the whole probe thingie or come with the "who are you" turn it around at first possible note, with hey you got 700 friends do you not most of them personally? then start her validating your high standards.

Just beware that facebook eventually will start blocking you for adding.. dont ask me how I know that [Image: smile.gif]

I usually dont use it directly, but more like for further probing someone from somewhere else, but I have gotten bangs directly from it with hot chicks, but Im limited in that they often live to far away Norway or some shit [Image: biggrin.gif] and its a numbers and patience game sometimes, alot of common game sense, doesnt always work on the net.

Chill, Quasi, You have been teasing me since I posted about the "girls are generally stupid thread". Does my presence here botters you that much? I never disrespected you saying that's BS about you wrote. It is just about agreeing and disagreeing.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Messages In This Thread