rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I need a change

I need a change

The key to becoming interesting is the become interested. Anybody is 100 times more interested in themselves than anything you have to say about anything else. She sends a lot of texts, so she's interested in texting and fancy phones. That's your key. You could inquire about the phone, what kind it is. Does it have a qwerty keyboard for abnormally fast texting? What phone service does she have? Does that allow unlimited texting, or do you have to pay by the message? Then start teasing, say something about starving kids in africa or something in regards to her phone. haha, "I used to only send text messages, THEN MY MOM GOT A JOB." It isn't that important WHAT you say, just HOW you say it. Be teasing and playful, smile.

If you want to watch stuff done, there are videos on pua on youtube. Actual live videos of guys approaching girls. Real girls.

Messages In This Thread