rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You're probably banging hotter girls than the richest Wall Street guys

You're probably banging hotter girls than the richest Wall Street guys

Quote: (09-27-2012 01:00 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

As soon as you "brag" you're done. Yes.

Effectively if you're well off you don't need I tell anyone they already know. This is extremely attractive. They can feel it.

He's rich, why isn't he blowing his cash in front of me?
Wow I found out he works at a large hedge fund and why is he takin me to a dive bar?
Wow he can afford to travel and does but why doesn't he tell me about it?
How come he doesn't "act" like he is rich.

The richer and more successful you are the easier it is to stir up jealousy/anger in people. You get through this for a conversation and the girl is yours. It's the biggest show of " I don't give a shit".

I am able to throw cash around but I don't because I hold the cards is the mentality.

At the end of the day you have that lifestyle to offer and you don't give it to "just anyone". Power.

Bingo. I talked about this in an earlier post, as did Hooligan Harry. Effortlessly attractive men are possibly the strongest magnets for women. The more attractive traits you can show without having to advertise explicitly (ex: no need to talk about it, brag about it, or even mention it casually), the more attractive you will be to women.
"Stuntin'" actually isn't that effective unless you're gunning for the lowest of the low on the gold-digging totem pole.

If instead you become the affluent, high quality guy who doesn't need to show it off (people can merely "tell" what you are as they see you), you'll see much better results. Women find that kind of mastery and confidence tough to resist.
It is the very opposite of the utter neediness and pedastalization they deal with every day from the men around them.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread