rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you just ask her?

Do you just ask her?

Quote: (12-07-2008 06:11 PM)Demitrios Wrote:  

for real? thats how like its happened with other girls I've been with but it seems like usually I hear alotta girls just being asked to have sex and stuff and that just doesnt seem right ya know

Why not? You never just said to a woman "Let's have sex"?

Quote:Demitrios Wrote:

Well how do I go about doing that I already droppped hints that i like her and we plan to hang out ya know but i wanna know for sure that Im not wasteing time and just close hardcore

Okay, back up. Dropping hints? That's like feeding a stray dog that only follows you because you feed it. Attention whores are the same way you feed them attention and they'll keep coming back for it. But that's all it is and will never escalate beyond that point. And honestly only women drop hints men shouldn't (a semantic different from suggestion).

It's clear you don't even have an understanding for the basic art of seduction and without that it's like trying to learn to fly before learning to walk. The first thing you need to do is review 'Bang'. Then you need to put some of its principles into practice. Signup on Roosh's blog and mailing list and read about some techniques and hints.

If you're wondering if you're wasting your time without question the answer is automatically 'yes'. Not because the girl isn't interested but because you don't know what you're doing and can quickly ruin an opportunity. You need to take charge of the situation.

Messages In This Thread