rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The story on Cali Colombia

The story on Cali Colombia

Quote: (09-24-2012 01:11 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Would love it if anyone can confirm/deny my gut instinct on the dating culture? I could be entirely off base but its how I felt. "Gold digging, ass kissing, attractive women".

Oh also Cali has tonssss of plastic surgery. You can get it for free here if you go to the surgeons in training which many women do go for.

My experiences have been that is it relatively easy to get dates with fairly attractive women in Cali compared to Medellin. The threshold to get your foot in the door is much lower than in the States...what you do with it is up to you.

As far as gold digging and ass kissing...there aren't a lot of options for women in Cali to get ahead in life without riding a cock to get to the top.....so men that have something going for them...get a lot of interest from women right off the bat.

I think overall the women in Medellin have a bit of an edge in the looks department but overall I don't fine it difficult to fine very attractive women in Cali and they are much easier to date and get in the sack than Paisas.....so spending a bit more time finding them is an investment that I find well worth the effort.

Messages In This Thread