rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Questions for Those Who Have Learned Russian

Questions for Those Who Have Learned Russian

Quote: (09-14-2012 02:34 PM)Rurik Wrote:  

Ukrainians are less talkative, they almost seem less intelligent than polish girls. Ukrainians definitely seem more transactional too. The country is like a huge cock tease. Hot women everywhere, who are interested in foreigners, but not simple to game. I've made out with some hot girls here, but no bang yet.

Very true. I'm in Ukraine at the moment as well (Vinnytsa).
The girls are quiet as they have the prostitution mentality. This includes the non-prostitutes.

They're job on dates is to sit and look beautiful while the man finances her evening. It feels somewhat soulless.

It's not like this with all the girls but it is with all the beautiful girls.

The rule in Ukraine is if you dont feel the attraction is real then walk away. If she isnt making an effort to get to know you as a person, no matter how super beautiful she is. walk away, as she aint going home with you.

In clubs its often hard to ascertain whether her silence constitutes a lack of attraction on her part towards you, as she will still be smiling and act comfortable in your presence.

I escalate physically through hand contact and of she doesnt reciprocate i wish her a good evening.

In the Russian language there is a slang word "dynamo". It means dynamic, or girl who is out looking for action. This literally means a girl who goes out manipulating men for free drinks and handouts with zero intention of sleeping with them.

In Ukraine there is usually 100-150 attractive single girls in a nightclub. It looks amazing. Foreign men come here and take photos of nightclub dancefloors just to show off the amazing ratio to all their facebook friends.

But like Rurik sais its a cocktease.

Once you eliminate the dynamo plus the ones who categorically wont interact with a tanned guy (90%) you're left with 4 or 5 girls to talk to in hope of a phone number or lay.

Messages In This Thread