rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

For those who want to get into Internet Marketing

For those who want to get into Internet Marketing

Quote: (08-28-2012 01:12 AM)alphascout Wrote:  

Does anyone know what the trick is for backlinking post google penguin update?

From what i've read, you need to make a sort of wheel with different free blogs around your keywords where you post updates to and then use the old backlinking/mass backlinking methods on the free blogs but not on your main site (using automated software or outsourcing it). also the shape shouldent be a wheel really but instead randomized. so say, the spokes are connected to each other in a random pattern rather than in a wheel formation, with each spoke going for the site you are trying to promote.

no clue if this actually works, havent tested this method yet, just a synthesys of what i've read/

Anyone with any recent experience ranking difficult keywords?

Don't make linkwheels. They lost their effectiveness some time ago.

I wouldn't even worry about effectiveness post-penguin for now, because google is apparently going to institute new updates again soon.

As far as backlinking, I'm moving most of my work into social media. At the moment, I've got a massive network of various social media accounts which I'll use to 'get a buzz' going.

As for backlinking itself, the key thing about the latest update is that it hammered over-optimised backlinking texts, so stop using keywords for everything. Use a lot of "click here" and url's for backlinks.

My general advice would be stop doing what you can read average internet marketers doing. If the advice is to use scrapebox and blog comment, don't do that. If the advice is to build tiered linking systems (Not a bad idea) make sure you aren't doing it in the same way that a guy new to warrior forum is; i.e. don't have empty web 2.0 sites pointing to each other, so on and so forth.

Messages In This Thread