rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hersonissos Crete datasheet and photos Russian vs Scandinavian presence

Hersonissos Crete datasheet and photos Russian vs Scandinavian presence

Quote: (08-21-2012 10:31 AM)Qwest Wrote:  

Quote: (08-21-2012 09:43 AM)Wolverine Wrote:  

By "resort" i was referring to hersonissos the town as a whole.

Kamaki the russian ukrainian xenophobia towards darker skinned people is ingrained in their psyhe from birth and has nothing to do with turkish sex tourism in ukraine or geo economics. They see non pure white people as culturally and intellectually inferior or "chorniy jopa" (black arse). I hang out with a blonde albanian guy who got nothing but positive responses from girls who wouldnt give italian guys the time of day.

The same is the case in kiev amd moscow nightclubs where the girl will only focus on the 5-10 white foreigners whilst ignoring the tanned guys or just using them for drinks.

A majority of the dutch and english guys i saw with russians had zero game, were mega needy, semi handsome at best, dressed like backpackers, and socially retarted. There was no viking power.

If a white guy with a european passport cant pick up a russian/ukrainian girl in hersonissos or anywhere else he may as well resign from the human race.

Whever

Where do white Americans fall into this pecking order in the eyes of the Russian/Ukrainian girls? I gotta think they would like them if it is mostly because they view these others as "inferior" as American is generally viewed positively.

Am I mistaken in this?

The inferiority is irrational and based on skin tone - not nationality. The last date i had with a russian girl had her complaining how she hated living in Cleveland for 3 months as there were so many blacks. If you are a white american you will be placed in high regard with russian / ukrainian girls. Not as high as white european but it will still work in your favour. You will still need to have confidence and swagger though. A white european requires zero game to get russian / ukrainian girls.

Messages In This Thread