rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Zyzz: Opinions?

Zyzz: Opinions?

Quote: (08-13-2012 04:31 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Measure your chest, across your nipples all the way around your back, flat of course. Measure your waist just above your hip bone.

Roughly your jacket size say 44R and a waist (pants size) of 30 inches would be a 14" drop.

It's not prefect because it depends on your frame and other factors. Bigger dudes have to work on their waist more than chest, switches for natural skinny guys.

Alternatively: measure your wrist and type in Greco roman ideal body calculator in google. Shave off an inch or so off all measurements that seem extreme for you and that's your fitness goal. If you can't see your abs without flexing your body fat % is still too high.

Getting stared at is the bare minimum to say you have a nice body, 90%+ people won't get there. Top 10% in almost any activity is getting laid. Have not met a single in shape guy who has not seen benefits, most quit to early or look flabby. Fuck that. Girls should ask you the following questions:

"what are you like 2% body fat like skim milk?"
"oh my god I wasn't expecting your body to be so firm"
(lift her up with one arm) "oh my you're so strong!" (throw her in the air like a toy)
"why do you even wear a shirt?"

Fat girls and out of shape guys
"eww you're so conceited"
"wow you must really want attention"
"I like my guys with some fat on them" (yes because you are fat)
"you must be insecure"

Never will you meet a man who comes home and says "Damn so mad that I Worked out today!"

Who cares about this guy, honestly never heard of him before D&P article. Point is if you've never been in shape you're probably just Hating.

Being average is womanly.

The rule of being able to see your abs without flexing is a good rule. I am not there yet although I can obviously see them pretty well while flexing.

Do you have some other tips and tricks to measure your body fat? Things like "if you can pinch fat in [location] or "if you can roll fat in [area] while bending over" or something like that? I would love to have ways to eyeball my body fat percentage with tricks like that because in the past I have let pounds creep up on me without really noticing as much as I should

Messages In This Thread