rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian-American guy's country ratings

Asian-American guy's country ratings

naw nothing physical but i did get spit on twice by bald guys when they saw me with russian girls i had just finishing drilling into and we were taking a walk. this was in broad daylight in a big major street too. if it was at night, they would have definitely tried to start something physical. overall, i had to keep that danger radar going at al times and always felt on edge over there.

also got a lot of hate looks from russian guys. like a lot, all over the place, not even hidden. also got plenty of slurs thrown at me too left right and center. just overall, i dont like russia or russians, but yah, the women are hot. but for a russian women, they prefer russian speaking guys in general so youre down on their priority list as a foreign guy. but if i spoke russian, clean-up time. had hot intellectual russian girls in st. petersburg cross the street on a friday night, come into a little cafe i was chilling at with a guy friend, then ask my russian friend 'who is this guy you are with? where is he from?' apparently they had never seen an asian guy like me (dressed with some fashion and shit) and were just mesmerized. i got a big ego boost like that semi-regularly.

it's different for an asian guy yeah. but in a good way. a reeeeeaaaaal good way. even when im not getting laid, im having czech girls staring me down and licking their lips or model looking chicks....like mind blowingly hot....just take one look at me and stop in their tracks. man, i regret not opening those girls. but this is happening all the time in europe for me. just so open minded and not filled with that american bullshit. men of color, get your asses over there!! it's like nature's bounty over there.

Messages In This Thread