rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Memes and gifs that will instantly trigger leftists

Memes and gifs that will instantly trigger leftists

Quote: (05-14-2019 08:56 PM)Atomic Wrote:  

airpods are the biggest meme in modern time.

$100+ for some earbuds that you have to charge and are easily lost all because the company that created the parent accessory knows it can rape your wallet at every given chance (for example, seen a HDMI output on a mac? nope. buy the dongle consumer slut).

They literally took a minimal sticking point, ear bud wires, put a giant price tag on a worse solution, and laughed their way to bank.

I respect the business hustle, but I can never take a apple fan seriously when they go on an anti-capitalism rant.

Don't get me started on the subpar macOS and the "anti-windows" fanboys that buy them.

The first time I saw them I legit though they looked like cigarette butts hanging out of the person's ears. I didn't even know what they were at the time. I don't think I've ever bought an Apple product in my life. It's always looked like overpriced shite and the hipsters who often bathe in their products reaffirm that assumption.

Messages In This Thread