rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White man gets mobbed by group of black female youth

White man gets mobbed by group of black female youth

Quote: (01-14-2019 10:48 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

"But I'm a muslim and I'm a really nice guy, why do you have to generalize", says the legit nice muslim guy.

*shrug*

So fukken what? If enough of your co-ethnics aren't really nice guys then it's a bit of a moot point isn't it, Mohammed? I don't wish you harm, but excuse me for wanting to live faaaar faaaaaaaar away from you the moment your people reach a certain percentage of the local population.

My parents live in an area with A LOT of Ethiopian people. They are well-educated, hard working, and law-abiding. Their women are feminine and graceful. The men are friendly. They've never bothered me once and I have never bothered them, but..... there is a vague feeling of something being off, simply because the United States is not Ethiopia. The best analogy I can think of is having a picture on the wall that is crooked. The picture is still fine, but you know there is an imbalance, even though the crooked picture is not "harming" you. The picture has not benefited from being crooked. Now consider that most immigrants are nowhere near as ideal as the Ethiopians.

Messages In This Thread