rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lebron James excoriated by media by posting about "getting Jewish money"

Lebron James excoriated by media by posting about "getting Jewish money"

Quote: (12-31-2018 10:03 PM)quaker13 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-31-2018 09:14 PM)Gravy Wrote:  

Quote: (12-27-2018 10:01 AM)JimBobsCooters Wrote:  

Quote: (12-27-2018 09:59 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

He would totally benefit from taking classes at summer school, heck some Econ classes would help him figure out how to invest all his money

He's actually done really well on this front, he just pays people (probably Jews) to manage his money.

He's smart enough to know he's a moron when it comes to money so he lets other people do it, unfortunately he's not smart enough to know he's a moron in general, especially when it comes to political issues.

Lol. That's how you keep your house goys in check.

Open your goy mouth about your Jewish masters and you're gonna wake up one day to find Shlomo invested all your shit in a shell operation that just got repoed by an Israeli Corp.

Back to zero bitch. Let that be a lesson to the rest of the house goys.

I can acknowledge the holocaust hoax and how Jews have ascended to the top of pretty much every admirable and sought after position except in politics. I suppose you could say Bernie Sanders is successful but he is no longer a religious jew and it's been that way for the majority of his life. He also is anti-Israel in it's current political form which is why AIPAC rejected him as a speaker during his presidential run.

I know they look after each other and the tribalism is on 10, but I think this is a function of their culture and not some literal cabal trying to take over the world. There is no one person or small group of persons pushing an agenda. That would have been discovered by now. Hell, I'm sure if European Intelligence agencies knew who they were they'd eliminate based on as a justifiable national security risk. It's in religious writings and practiced by most of the parts making up the whole. I'm sure they have their equivalent to Louis Farrakhan but Farrakhan has no real power.

I'm sure the Rabi equivalent doesn't either. I don't think one ethnic group having this much power is a good thing, but in defense of tribalistic jews they've done a better job of being humane moreso than any other ruling power be it overt or clandestine.

Don't pay me any mind though, I'm high.

This disclaimer explains the LeBron is GOAT post above at least.

I'll just put it down to that as the logical explanation!

Messages In This Thread