rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Zero Date Bangs: Reduce Your Variables, Bang More Girls

Zero Date Bangs: Reduce Your Variables, Bang More Girls

Quote: (10-23-2018 11:10 PM)EmpireState Wrote:  

I've only pulled off a true ZDB 5 times, and every time there is either something wrong with the girl (re: strange vagina), or she doesn't look like her pics, or she wasn't that cute to begin with and I just wanted an easy score.

One date bang, on the other hand, has led to some quality pulls for me.

I think ZDB's are great if you don't care about seeing the girl ever, because for me at least, they are a low probability of success. Most attractive women with standards want to meet first, and by even trying to pull a ZDB, you come off as thirsty, socially unaware, and a higher risk of a venereal disease.

As I get older, I want to meet first too. Too many catfishes out there - I'd much rather size a girl up over a cheap beer close to my place than have her come over to my place and look like a troll.

Plus you can size up mental stability out on a date. I don't want some #metoo nutjob coming to my place and then falsely accusing me of something.

Venereal disease - cope

#metoo - cope

"She might be a troll" - cope

None of these are actual excuses. You can filter these out with social acuity and a phone call if needed.

But you are entitled to your own opinion and (in my opinion) inefficient way of doing things. I'll keep getting pussy delivered on a platter for free.

[Image: 0uHcXdj.png]

Messages In This Thread