rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does any city compare to Rio?

Does any city compare to Rio?

Hi, thanks for the welcome Vacancier.....
Yes you're right a big mix of girls as you would expect in any city of over 2 million.and about the Italians ,that's about the only foreign language I heard.My girlfriend says they come for the lolitas!
Digita...In Brazil there's always going to be mixes/mullattas where ever you go from what I can tell,although I haven't been way south other than Sao Paulo,which has every hue or shade you could wish for ..even in the middle upper classes,although of course it's European race wise mainly...but yes I think the North more so for the darker .
As for great looking girls, there are Alot everywhere but as the old adage goes to find high concentrations then you'll have to "Follow the Money" with all that that entails!
Cause that's what happens to the cream of the girls/women looks wise,they generally rises to the top!

A percentage of the hottest women from all the parochial cities will gravitate to the major cities then the capital,then the cream from there will find their way via modelling/entertainment or marriage to New York,Paris,London etc.....

.... then the Cream of that you'll find sitting on Leonardo Di Caprio's cock!

That's the way it goes....But that's just looks....we all like a pretty girl but in my book character counts for more and more the more years I stack up!

Messages In This Thread