rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Observation of American Blacks in Argentina

Observation of American Blacks in Argentina

Quote: (05-07-2018 03:25 AM)Count Pierre Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2018 09:20 PM)hipster Wrote:  

A black man will be welcomed and well treated anywhere, there is no hate or "blacks can't enter here"

I've witnessed many times in Brasil black people being denied entry in a club (bouncers being themselves persons of color) obviously just because of their skin color.

Where you saw that, can you give the name of the club or city(ies)? I am very surprised 'cause i never saw it and also never heard of in the case of clubs. Have heard about in other kind of places but it is a rare occurrence, fact in Brazil is that a black individual should dress the best he can(do not confuse with wearing expensive brands logos) to avoid issues and that does not apply to whites that can dress in any way with no issues.

I could totally imagine that happening in clubs the case of the person that is seen even more like a suspect due to his gangstah style, but i never saw anyway.

Messages In This Thread