rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female Responce to My Game Approach

Female Responce to My Game Approach

Are you making emotional connections or just rambling? Emotional connections turn no girls into yes girls.

Example of me today in court.
I sit down next to a chick and say hey as deep as possible with direct eye contact. She hesistates and rolls her eyes and says hey back. I say this court shit sux (in hindsight this was bad game because court is a womans cash cow.) So I manage to get her talking about her case (how her baby daddy isn't seeing the kids but does pay child support). I go into detail about my baby moms about seeing kids and not paying child support , opposite of her case. We get to talking and I tell her I have full custody of my kids and how the kids bug me when taking a shit blah blah. And immediatly she opened up with an OMG! Me too blah blah blah. Long story short got the digits and we have been texting a little bit and she has not flaked (yet). Set up a date tomm. Night on my day off. We'll see.

So the emotional connection was how both our kids bother us. And we have little time for ourselves and parents with visitation would never understand our struggle etc etc...
So if your not making an emotional connection with these chicks, pay attention if its the ones that you say are not into you at all. And vice versa with the ones that are. Guarentee the emotional connection is the missing puzzle piece.

Please don't like my posts or rep me. I do not wish to be judged by how many rep points and/or likes I have.

Messages In This Thread