rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What to email to this chick?

What to email to this chick?

Couldn't get back earlier as I had Mid terms going on.

I did email her but no response. So next time If I see her in University, Im not going to waste time and be direct, as in would not show that I emailed her or even bring it up, just ask her straight up to meet for a drink or snack.

I know bitches like her are down. They want plausible deniability. Also, I don't care getting turned down as there are way too many hot undergrades to game. Plus the other Communications girl, the tall crazy eyed political science Phd girl, has seen me a few times at campus and is always eager to talk. I just didnt have the time to pursue. Next time I see her, Ill ask her out as well. She likes hanging out at the grad bar where I hang time to time as well.

Anyways thanks for the input. All the stuff you guys mentioned, I believe did play out. Also special shout to PT for showing how in such situations an email should sound like. It will be useful for future similar situations.

Messages In This Thread