rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Blonde Ambition - Copenhagen

Blonde Ambition - Copenhagen

Quote: (02-19-2018 04:27 PM)Buffas Wrote:  

Two important things to know about Denmark

1) Girls are MUCH more attractive in Jutland than Sealand (where Copenhagen is). Go to Aalborg or Aarhus. The video posted above is from Aalborg. The yearly event, Aalborg Karneval, is paradise, trust me. As a bonus, you have much more of an exotic factor as a foreigner in Jutland. Hell, in Aalborg even Danes from Copenhagen are exotic to girls.

2) In Copenhagen, the exception is Copenhagen Business School. Check the main campus building, Solbjerg Plads, and you will see. Just approach and act like you're looking to study there. Or visit the Nexus Bar events. If you come early (before 9 pm) while the school building is still open, you won't have to show student ID. This school has the highest concentration of absolute stunners. I'm pretty sure it's largely because hot girls go there to find high quality men

Other than that, Roosh was pretty accurate in his book. As an American, play down your arrogance and DHV with self-deprecating humour (not qualifying yourself). As an aside, international girls in Copenhagen who are here to study are often lonely. They are easy targets and often more interesting than local girls from Copenhagen

Awesome, yah that video has a lot of hotties. I didn't know anything about Jutland and had thought it was a rural area, but after seeing the video, it seems very promising!

Messages In This Thread