rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trying to figure out Argentinian girls in Buenos Aires (FRs included)

Trying to figure out Argentinian girls in Buenos Aires (FRs included)

Quote: (01-10-2018 03:03 PM)C-Note Wrote:  

I've read through most, if not all, of the Argentina threads and I'm wondering, have any RooshV members ever gotten laid there with a native Argentinian? Anyone? All you have to say is yes if you don't want to give details.

Yes, I have, with several of them. I do speak fluent Spanish though, and have local social circle, and know the country very well...

I partly agree on the general consensus here, on Argentinian women being "difficult and independent-minded", especially of course the portenas (from BsAs).

I have rarely "gamed" in suburban Buenos Aires (Gran Buenos Aires, after the General Paz), but, from what I hear and experienced couple of times, the golden mine is with the lower-medium class chicks, in medium-class neighborhoods' nightclubs (boliches, preferably in Zona Oeste), Thursday to Saturday. There, you'll have no foreign competition, and a satisfying enough level of security, as long as you don't look for trouble or get very drunk. But of course, you better speak Spanish and not be shy or weak looking, and be able to dance a bit. And not be snob, either, I mean, if you go game cute chicks in La Matanza or some...

Messages In This Thread