rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

WaPo says Bitcoin is used by racists.

WaPo says Bitcoin is used by racists.

I knew from the beginning that once Bitcoin has been declared to be the domain of terrorists, money launderers, drug traffickers, tax evasion that they could get the cuck establishment Republicans on board with regulation. Now, in order to get the pearl clutching leftist portion of the population on board with regulation, WaPo has begun to declare it as the currency of the Alt-Right/Racists.

This was confirmed by WaPo declaring that Bitcoin is used by racists to fund their activities.

They also mention that the SPLC is "monitoring" the BTC wallets of alleged "extremist" groups and attempting to associate specific people and organizations to the addresses in order to potentially blacklist the coins from the addresses.

Here is the article

Due to the fact that PayPal has blocked payments to "extremist" group, WaPo laments that "racists" are able to get funded and are even becoming rich from the Bitcoin boom.

I predict that what we will start to see is a campaign against cryptos under the theme of "Nazis/racists/alt-right/sexists/homophobes benefit from crypto" and, therefore, it must not be allowed to survive without heavy-handed regulation.

Instead of hearing some basic bitch talk about "Isn't Bitcoin used for drugs/terrorists" you will start hearing "Don't Nazis/racists use Bitcoin?"

Here is the zerohedge article written by a Republican refuting the WaPo article.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-2...ist-groups

I will add this. This will kind of be a tough sell as almost all of the Bitcoin evangelists are faggots. Andreas Antonopo..what the fuck ever his name is is a complete tool and tows the SJW line so that might make marshaling shitlibs against Bitcoin an uneasy feat.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

Messages In This Thread