rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Official introduction thread

Official introduction thread

Hi All, I'm Topper and I'm located in the US.

2 month lurker and finally posting. I'm 44 and I've been out of the game for 20 years. Pulled myself on purpose and probably would have stayed that way. But, sadly I'm now a widower. It's been a rough road but I'm working back into the mindset.

Life activities are actually pretty good but I was struggling with meeting decent opportunities since most of my activities are solo, higher activity level, cost more than most women can afford, or guy stuff (guns, gym, martial arts, running, cycling, bourbon, hiking, motorcycles, travel). I've bolted on some new stuff like dancing, tailgating, playing music and live shows I've wanted to see which has helped immensely in meeting more women. Unfortunately, while I'm now surrounded by women that are throwing themselves at me (they're asking me out...which would be good if I wanted to date late 30's+) they're not my type.

Here to work on lower age bracket higher quality game (sub 26 (i.e. girls in my head), 7.5+) and get some travelgymlifestyle ideas.

Messages In This Thread