rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vilnius, Lithuania Datasheet

Vilnius, Lithuania Datasheet

@hannibalbarca,

"Salento (club): A slightly trashier version of Pabo Latino. Actually, if you can’t manage to score here, you really should book a flight to Thailand or the Philippines and don’t come back until you grow a pair. One of the Lithuanians chicks I banged said that she hates it, as its full of local girls trying to land a rich foreigner. Enough said. "

Can't say I agree with you on the comment about Salento or the comment that Vilnius is only happening Friday-Saturday. It is actually happening every night (even Monday) if you know the right places and Salento is unfortunately one of them. However, to say that if one can't get laid here they should go to SEA is pure bullshit. Every time i've been here the ratio has been whack with way too many guys and not enough girls. Last year I brought a girl to this place who I met at Cactus Bar (a much better old town bar) and every time I would leave her to get a drink or to go to the bathroom I had to come back and fend off horny foreign guys who all reeked of desperation. Also, i've seen many stag parties here of guys making total fulls of themselves and LT girls completely ignoring them.
Finally, one cannot judge a place from being there only 1 times, as in your case. I've been here probably around 8 or 9 times over the last decade and only seen this place be good one time and I assume because I visited when Univ was starting and was full of Erasmus girls.To be honest, Mojo Lounge, Paparazzi, or Cocaine are way better places to hook up.

Finally, I gotta agree with Roissi in terms of looks. LT girls are some of the most beautiful in the world and Roosh is totally right that they are a "walking shampoo commercial" with perfect hair (though I may be a bit biased as I'm Lithuanian-American).

Messages In This Thread