rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

It's buyer's market, right?

It's buyer's market, right?

The race and dating issue is a fairly complicated one, and I have found that the best solution is to travel (both domestically AND internationally) to find areas where the girls that you are most attracted to are attracted to you. Keep in mind that these things are HEAVILY dependent on your personal style, socio-economic status, and age.

As an example, growing up as a nerdy black kid in a middle class black Chicago neighborhood, black girls gave me ZERO love from birth through my teens/early twenties. They would much rather date Pookie, who is a Gangster Disciple, than me because I "talked white". High school was fairly diverse (mostly white), and my dating life was ok (thanks solely to white, Latin, and a few African/Caribbean black girls), but nothing spectacular.

College was more of the same with black women. but was decent with white girls, and was AMAZING with foreign students. I picked up flags from Taiwan, Romania, India, Pakistan, Colombia, Saudi Arabia, Canada, Cape Verde (I had never even heard of the country before banging that chick), and France. In all that time, with a decent number of African American students on campus, I never got a single lay from a black girl on my campus.

HOWEVER, upon returning to Chicago a few years after graduating college, all of a sudden black women are interested in me now. Pookie can't get a job better than minimum wage because he dropped out of the 10th grade and has a criminal record. Mister Nerd (me) has returned with some style, some cash, and (most importantly) a bright future. Whenever I return to Chicago, I know that I can confidently pick up fine ass black women over 25 with ease.

Conversely, it is much harder for me to pull white women under 35 in Chicago. San Francisco and (for some odd reason) Las Vegas are significantly easier when I want white American girls. France was great for white girls and North African/Arab girls. For Latin girls, I go to the source and have had great success there. For general exotics, DC still works well for me.

The point I am trying to make is that it is different everywhere, and you have to adjust your lifestyle/game to suit your preferences. I have a Chinese-American buddy of mine who loves white and Latin girls, but gets almost no play where he lives in the Midwest. He is forced to settle for a chunky white chick that is a 3.5 on her best day. This is a decent looking guy making over $100K per year. I saw a Latin girl (maybe a 5) literally LAUGH at him when he tried to hit on her.

The crazy part is that, even though he likes Latin girls, he refuses to visit me when I am staying in Latin America. I know fine ass Latin chicks in Costa Rica and Colombia that would run through moving traffic to hook up with this guy. More than one girl has mentioned that she wants a baby with "Chino eyes". These are girls that, if they were in the States, my buddy would sell a kidney to hook up with.

When you have the ability to travel and meet different women, resentment over a particular group of women in a particular city not giving you any play fades away. It is a big world out there. Make it your playground and live life on your own terms.

Messages In This Thread