rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Tommy Robinson thread

The Tommy Robinson thread

Quote: (05-11-2017 08:50 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Quote: (05-11-2017 03:24 AM)H1N1 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-10-2017 04:40 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (05-10-2017 03:22 PM)H1N1 Wrote:  

Not going to be a popular opinion, and Muslim thugs are a tremendous problem with no obvious solution, however, Tommy Robinson is doing exactly what the MSM do with alleged sex pests, including the likes of Brock Turner et al, and assuming that an accusation amounts to a conviction. It most certainly does not. If one is to be consistent then these men must be accorded the same presumption of innocence as the likes of Brock Turner or any other. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

While most forms of outrage are unjustified, sometimes they are not. This is one of them because British society needs a severe course correction after decades of politicians and cops looking the other way when the rape gangs were roaming the streets with impunity.

So while Tommy may indeed portray innocent Muslims as guilty - most of them will still be guilty while the innocent ones will still hopefully go free - the ends justify the means of undoing the PC diversity culture.

The idea of 'rape gangs roaming the streets with impunity' is pure fantasy.

You're right. They don't roam the streets they live in, they occupy it like a gang would and word travels very fast. If you got into an altercation with one or two of them then within a matter of minutes over a dozen will be in your face.

These guys aren't just black ghotto thugs out for their own street cred and who will jump you after the first guy lays into you, they will attack you like a wolfpack regardless of who you are.

They don't give you the nigga this and nigga that crap talk. When they look at you you are a true enemy of theirs and should never had stepped up to them. Go watch some videos from the UK and look at their faces, their eyes and the body language. Do you see big baller attitude or straight up murderous hate?

There are more murders in ghettos but thats part of the culture there and there are many factions. Over here its mainly isolationism of one big gang and a few outsiders who don't want to stir the pot.

Its really difficult to describe these communities to those outside of the UK and Europe itself, especially to those in the US or elsewhere.

Anyone that has engaged in street warfare in the UK will know what you talk about. Muslims always hunt in packs. Not that the blacks and the whites don't as well (oh, have I got some stories about white scum). But what you say I can corroborate as not being wholly untrue. They are cowards. But they are murderous cowards. I'm only talking about the bad apples here, not the other 90 percent of peace loving muslims who just want a quiet life (ok, they don't mind the odd bomb killing whitey either, but you can't have it all eh?).

We have no-go ghettos here where even the police will not venture. Why? Not because they are faced with bulked up T-Filled warriors. But packs of rats that fight en masse.

Cowards. As I said. Sure, you get the odd big one that fancies his chances. But I know some boys over 7 foot tall who drop from planes at 10,000 feet, and they would shit their brick at meeting one of them.

I know those videos you're talking about Foolsgo1d, and they are indeed rabid. It's a deeper hatred again than a big-baller trying to save face. Then again, you have never met hate until you have met 5 white skinheads on the district line to Dagenham. And you have never known fear like it either. This is why I don't like skinheads. Now they have blind racism. But then again, where is it? They don't go in to the bad places. They take it out on other weaker white people on trains with dreadlocks and red hair. No one deserves to die for a fucking hair cut.

We have a society full of rage. A ticking time-bomb waiting for a spark. The results may surprise you when it all kicks off. It will surprise us all I think. I really don't know what to expect. Thankfully that day will probably never come.

London is a vicious cunt of a city. People get murdered here every day for nothing and no investigation unless you are a lawyer or a woman etc.

But it seems like the other places are catching up. Luton, Tommy's home town - a grandmother died after being attacked in her own home. She could not survive it. No mention was made of race. Does it matter? Scum is scum. That scum will get away with it. We do not look after our own.

No one is trying to scapegoat here, but have some situational awareness.

Messages In This Thread