rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help With My Diet and Workout!!

Help With My Diet and Workout!!

Hey players -

Unfortunately I find myself slipping into Betadom - getting fat and lazy while my GF is doing the same. Luckily I've convinced her to hit the gym, and I must as well. I've also been getting the itch to get a little creepy this summer before the woman and I get a little more serious (save the speech, I'm not getting married, but this girl is a keeper).

Ok so here's my deal. I'm 29 yrs old, 5'9" 235 lbs. Yes, I'm a fat fuck! (although when I tell people that they're honestly shocked and think I carry it well, so to speak. I don't think they're just being nice, but whatever, I know I'm obese!). Two years ago was the last time that I dropped some serious weight (was down to 202 at one point, not amazing, but a lot better).

So here's the plan -
Monday - hit the gym, do upper body (press, rows, bench, tris, pullups, pushups, etc).
Wednesday - gym again, legs (squats, leg press, calf raises, leg curls, leg extensions)
Friday - abs & cardio (shitloads of situps and some running)
Sunday - I play football in the morning, figure that's enough

Diet is my main issue. I get so confused with how to calculate how much to eat, when to eat it, what to eat, how many times to eat, how much water to drink, etc etc.

I'm actually one to not get that bored with a boring diet. If the solution was to slam down eggwhites for 4 months, that actually wouldn't be an issue for me.

I'm planning on taking some pictures and keeping this thread as a log. My goal is to drop some weight, feel great, hone the game chops at the same time, then bang a 9 this summer. Help me get there!! Lets go!

Messages In This Thread