rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to attract Asian girls...who mostly hang wt all asians??

How to attract Asian girls...who mostly hang wt all asians??

Quote: (01-22-2012 02:31 PM)alchemist88 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-22-2012 10:25 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

The best way to bang these girls is to infiltrate their group as the cool new guy. Been running python game on a rich japanese chick from NYC right since last January. 21st birthday party next month. Asians are easy in general once you have the opportunity, the problem is they tend to get obsessed with guys VERY fast... especially after you fuck them. Watch out for crazies, I speak from experience.

Are you sure? Are you the only white guy & the other asians men/women don't care? She hangs out with all asians, I think there would be some serious hating on me and her as well if I did that.... I was thinking of trying to stay under the radar around more and maybe get one of my friends to hook up with her friend as well but...ill deff give this a try if I make it that far to get introduced around her community of asian friends

Most of the asian groups I've hung with are a majority of girls. You only have to win over the few beta males... not hard, especially if you know some about their culture and language.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Messages In This Thread